normal_post Autor Thema: CycoSven  (Gelesen 13096 mal)

Offline Soulja

• Nutzer
CycoSven
« am: 26. April 2013, 05:39:58 »
Hey Brother.  Remember me?  Been  a long time.  Hope everything is good.  Glad to see you still have >WP< kicking.  Would like to talk with you,  see how everythings been going.   ::happycry::

Sorry,  don't speak german,  Hopefully this post is in the right section. 

Offline >WP< ZionLion

• CCNA|Linux Pro|MCITP Server 2008| MCSA Server 2012
  • WolfPack Member
  • Nutzer
Antw:CycoSven
« Antwort #1 am: 26. April 2013, 12:19:02 »
hey soulja :) Are you from the US Devision of the Wolfpack Clan? Cycosven is kinda busy these days but feel free to talk to the rest of the pack ;)

Offline Soulja

• Nutzer
« Antwort #2 am: 26. April 2013, 13:38:07 »
Actually,  Years ago,  I started >WP< .  We recruited CycoSven ,  I retired and gave the reign over to him.  Im glad to see the clan still thriving.   ::happycry::

Its been a long time since I have talked with him.   Just wanted to see how everything is going.  Looks like you guys are doing a great job.  Glad to see the >WP< tag still gaming.  Cyco was very dedicated back in the day,  I see it was not a mistake letting him take control of the clan.  We started the Wolf Pack in the hopes that it would bring gamers together all over the world for many years. 

I retired years ago because I started a family and had 2 beautiful daughters.  Getting to a point now where my kids are old enough to where I have the freedom to play online games again.   What games FPS games are you guys currently playing.  Would be nice to see  some WP tags in game servers ::happycry::

Offline >WP< BIGBOOBS

• WolfPack Member
  • Nutzer
  • Ya dawg waz up?
« Antwort #3 am: 26. April 2013, 14:52:14 »
Glad to see you here Soulja :)

At the moment the clan focuses mostly on Call of Duty 4, World of Tanks, Trackmania & Minecraft. Our Call of Duty 4 Servers are pretty empty though. :(

FPS wise, Some of us have picked up "Blacklight Retribution". If you want to join us there, contact, Weedy, Stalker, or me. :)

Soulja may I ask you some other questions ? :)
Where are you from?
What games are you used to play back in the days?

Nice to see you here pal :)

PS: Sorry for my rusty english :)
Whether it be a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink the same.

Offline Soulja

• Nutzer
« Antwort #4 am: 27. April 2013, 02:34:28 »
When  >WP< was first started  we played  Soldier of Fortune 1 .  We use to play in tournaments  for Soldier of Fortune 2  and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.  I use to play allot of FPS games.  SOF1 + 2 ,  RTCW , and CS were the FPS games I personally played.  Cyco got me into racing games like Juiced and Need for Speed.  Right now I have a few games I play on the PS3.  Just recently got back into gaming. 

I live in the US ,  in the state Florida.   

I will check out "Blacklight Retribution" .  Havent heard of it,  but if its a FPS I will probably like it.

Are there any WP members around from back in the day when I was playing?

Offline >WP< Weedy

• :)
  • WolfPack Member
  • Nutzer
  • Dumdidu
« Antwort #5 am: 27. April 2013, 15:53:38 »
Hello thar and welcome!

If you didn't already, try to change your language here. Maybe that helps a little.

You could search on the member list, sorted by group and check for names you know. Their profile also tells you if they've been active lately or at all. Some have just been transfered from our old forums.

Are you planning on playing more now? We could build up a WolfPack U.S. Division! :D

Offline >WP< BIGBOOBS

• WolfPack Member
  • Nutzer
  • Ya dawg waz up?
« Antwort #6 am: 27. April 2013, 16:02:10 »
Zitat
If you didn't already, try to change your language here. Maybe that helps a little.

If you didn't already noticed, I've try to make the forum and website more international, so it is easier for you and other "notgerman" people to navigate through the website.

Is it that what you wanted to say Weedy? because I didn't get your sentence
  :o

Zitat
Are you planning on playing more now? We could build up a WolfPack U.S. Division!

That would be so awesome :)
« Letzte Änderung: 27. April 2013, 16:15:50 von BIGBOOBS »
Whether it be a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink the same.

Offline Soulja

• Nutzer
« Antwort #7 am: 06. Mai 2013, 02:22:48 »
Thanks,   Changed the language.  Easier to navigate now  ::dumb::

Anyone still playing  SOF2  or CS ?

Offline >WP< Kirby

• WolfPack Member
  • Nutzer
« Antwort #8 am: 06. Mai 2013, 13:13:05 »
<-- CS:GO
Beliebtheit sollte kein Maßstab für die Wahl von Politikern sein. Wenn es auf die Popularität ankäme, säßen Donald Duck und die Muppets längst im Senat.

Orson Welles

---------------------

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand It's GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TlPo0yCSa4

CycoSven

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 17. Mai 2013, 04:09:13 »
Hey Bro,
it´s very nice to hear something from you.

You know that i´m angry about you. You´ve been an asshole to me.

But really: Don´t care about it, i can understand most of your decisions.
The only thing you should think about is, that i never got an answer so long time. (Where´s the kick-ass smilie?)
OK, i stop to cry you a Reiver  8)

I´m really glad to see you.
I would play SOF2 an any other older game like COD4 with you, if you can give me a Copy.
I also have Children and my life stops me from gaming. But now i got more time, and it wouldn´t bad to fill it with gaming.

You know, my english sucks, and as the times go by, i have bettered my technical english, and my small-talk sucks more and more.

Can you tell me anything about Billy and ChaoSin?
I haven´t heared anything from them for years now.
The last thing i heared from chaos was as he sold his 3000GT (stupid kid)

Beste regards
Sven

btw: E-Mail is cycosven@mac.com

Seite erstellt in 0.036 Sekunden mit 23 Abfragen.